Remote Patient Monitoring
At Universal Community Health Center in South Los Angeles our healthcare professionals use the latest Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) technology to track your health, even from the comfort of your home.
With our Remote Patient Monitoring solutions, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that we track and analyze your vital signs and health data, allowing for swift interventions when needed. Whether managing a chronic condition or seeking proactive healthcare, we tailor our Remote Patient Monitoring services to enhance your health and ensure you receive the care you deserve. Discover a new level of convenience and care with Universal Community Health Center today.
Stay Connected with Your Provider From Home
Remote patient monitoring uses digital technologies to collect health data from our patients at home and electronically transmit that information securely to your health care providers at UCHC for assessment and recommendations.
We offer two specialized programs:
- iHealth for tracking chronic conditions or your nutrition program
- Home Blood Pressure Program for monitoring patients with high blood pressure (also referred to as HBP, or hypertension).
A Nutritionist in Your Pocket
Talk to a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) at Universal Community Health Center to personalize your nutrition plan and learn how to use the device from home.
Blood Pressure Home
With a one-push button design and a large digital screen, the easy-to-use blood pressure monitor provides quick readings of systolic/diastolic pressure and pulse rate.
How the Programs Work
Five Simple Steps
- Schedule an appointment. Provider confirms participation.
- Monitoring equipment is assigned.
- Equipment training is provided.
- Track your blood sugar, blood pressure and/or weight from home.
- All your readings will be closely monitored by your care team.